Sunday, July 29, 2018

Welcome to PixelatedSPEED.com!

Hi. I’m Daniel Vining and this is PixelatedSPEED. I’d like to welcome you to this little corner of the internet. I truly hope you enjoy the content this website will present and encourage you to join in on the conversation.

I’ve created this website as a place where I can share not only motorsports related news content, but my opinions, experiences and observations as well. PixelatedSPEED is more than just another motorsports news outlet. This is a place where I can be myself, raw and uncensored. It’s also a place where ideas can be shared from anyone with an open mind and vibrant passion for this sport.

I’ll post content on a regular basis on topics that are about current storylines as well as topics that are timeless. There is no set schedule, however I do intend on staying as active as I can so that I can keep the conversation fully engaged.

Many posts will originate here on the main PixelatedSPEED.com website, especially long-form content. A large portion of the content generated will come from various social media outlets as well. PixelatedSPEED will heavily utilize platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to carry the conversation beyond the main website.

I have been an active die-hard motorsports enthusiast and evangelist for over two decades. Along the way, I’ve been fortunate to be involved in many ways. From a television viewer to photographer and journalist and even a team crew member. All the while I have tried to spread a message that motorsports is more than a mere sport, but instead a full blown lifestyle. I live for speed, adrenaline and the rush of watching or participating in an activity that allows my fellow man to exceed the boundaries of nature. Sharing that passion is my way of contributing to the everlasting excitement of the sport and I hope those that I share that passion with spread pay it forward.

Thank you again for being a part of this journey. I truly hope you find enjoyment in this content. Feel free to join the conversation via post comments and the various social media outlets.

- Daniel Vining, Editor-in-Chief - PixelatedSPEED.com

Popular Posts